Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.