Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to submit a patent good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and Inventhelp pittsburgh would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Caveman into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.